BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

12. Little Thoughts

It is so easy when it is you I am talking about. The thorns don't disappear, but the fragrance of the roses remain, vivid and real as I walk along the path, no more bare-footed but shielded against the harshness of the some-broken but paved path. Life is so much more fun when I have you as my witness to all my trials and tribulations, joys and happiness, success and revelations.

I have never been in love before. But it is as if I have always loved you.

You make me feel like I can fly...

Some old lines penned so casually, but felt so deep within...........

Crude yet simple
No complications, no strife
A new page, a new leaf
A newly discovered life...
~
A little of a lot
Or a lot of a little
Wanting never ceases
Nor the need goes
Can feel the shivers spreading
From my heart to my toes...
~
My mind barely agrees
The heart rarely relents
But they never argue
When I dream about you...
~
I dream with closed eyes
I fantasize with them open
And you didn't reach them
But surpassed, and deepen...

With Love.

0 comments: