BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

32. More Gifts

Anniversary. For the day from when we have been together. It is sweetly embarrassing for me, but still so cherished. With everyone getting married around us, I'm not sure what I feel - jealous or sorry! But marriage is not the thing for you and I right now, and that's fine with me. As if marriage could give me what I yearn for most. You. 
But our anniversary was special. On the day, we both forgot!
What a riot! We laughed and cursed across hundreds of miles. Not that remembering would have changed a lot of things. But still...
But my gift arrived two weeks later. I could give so many chances at guessing. 
Jewelery? Clothes? Flowers? Chocolates?
Sometimes I find it disbelieving that I thought I knew what love should be like, is really like. I like any other girl would have be perfectly happy with either of the above. And wouldn't seek any deeper. But you showed me I cannot even fathom where the love even begins, forget where it goes on to...
You knew what I wanted, what I missed, you knew what I needed even when I didn't even say it aloud to myself!
This anniversary I got Harry Potter: The Complete Series.
I don't know what to say after that....

0 comments: