BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 6, 2011

31. Mere Humans

It is human fallacy. Trapped in the machinations of a power I'd bow to, I'd understand but still let it take me under.
Time. How it crawls when you'd want nothing more than it to just speed up and take you away from where you don't want to be or take you to where you badly want to be! And how does it runs faster and faster, galloping away when you want nothing better than it to stop, stop and stay till you had your limitless fill!
There was a time when I used to just hear your voice. And I wished I could see you. Now that I see you, and hear you, I want to touch you. Just a fingertip across your smiling face. Just a single moment.
But I know that will not be enough. Now I know better. I want you, not just hear, not just see, not a single touch. But with me,wrapped around me! For now to eternity.
Is it human fallacy alone when I know it, understand it and welcome it? Is it a power over me or do I hold the power over it. That's what love does to you. Who said love makes you weak?
My love for you is my strength. My yearning for you.


0 comments: