BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 29, 2010

26. It is here

He leaves for Chicago today.
The 20 days in between seem infinite.
Seeking solace thinking at least we will be on the same landmass, the same country!
But is it the same... No, not at all!
It's all in the mind, I know but how well it is ensnared in it! Amazing!

I can't wait to be near you, as near as it is possible. Then I can't wait to be with you. And even then, I can't wait to be yours!!

Funny isn't it, you think you can be happy with a small thing, and when you get that in your hands, you want another small thing... So, I'll skip all the steps in between and want us together... something that you and I, both want.

I love you, darling... Have a safe trip, take care and be happy. I am just behind you while always being with you...
Live, my heart.... and the world will be at your, our feet... Live, really really live!
I love you so, soo much!

0 comments: