BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

21. Does Crying Make You Weak?

Are there only black and white,
And never any shades of grey?
Or is it just me who never can be right?
Or is it me, hard-headed and thick,
Who hurts the one who means everything?
Hurts the one who means the most?
And gets then hurt, wounded, bruised too.
I think I am no good-
Or may be just not enough...
Trying to be perfect and true
Losing it all, like the spin of a wheel
Am I pathetic or just undeserving?
Or is it just not meant to be me,
The harder I try, the deeper I fall
Into a crevice that's all my fault?
I want the most, I want the best
But it never falls in with the rest...
I keep trying, and I keep trying
But at the end of the day, I wonder,
Am I not enough the way I am?

P.S. When you hurt and he hurts, you cannot make it go anywhere but inwards. It is love. Painful, foolish but love. When the words come and purges your soul... And of course, then is when you discover how stupid your wayward thoughts are. :)

0 comments: