BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 8, 2010

7. Would you?

Would you gloat if you knew I am susceptible, vulnerable?
Would you hit knowing that I would never have the guts to hit back?
Would you shout and wail, manipulate and ask straight to give up and surrender all that I collected over my life, if you knew that I would hold nothing back?
Would you want every drop of my blood, every water particle to escape as sweat, every breath till it came no more, when I'd give them up, all for your taking/
Would you stop if I called out to you?
Would you let me run just because I needed to run away?
Would you just forget, if I died?
Would you bask in glee, be cruel and merciless, if you knew that I have fallen, fallen beyond realms of gather, that I have fallen in the trap of deceit laid by my tormentor?

I would.



N.B. Pathetic. Pathetic. Pathetic.

0 comments: