BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

1. The World-Class Fools

If you wear your heart on your sleeve, you are a world-class fool. When you leave it around to be trampled upon, you should expect it be trampled upon. Why be shocked? A newcomer to people's virtual domains in respective blogs, I would be a fool to believe that most of the inhabitants of this illustrious world, partly a networking sphere with an intellectual twist are as foolish as they seem. 


Comments and followers are the rage. No variety or substance. Sycophants and attention-seekers. And top that with people with free advice with so true intent. Those ones who are never heard in their real lives. Some people are the do-gooders, what do they do in their own lives? I am curious. 


I am sure my first impression is wrong. I hope to find some non-sycophantic blogger with some common sense. Because I don't want the weaklings I have seen, couldn't stomach to read much of them, to be a prime example of what blogging is all about.

0 comments: